Pages

Thursday 29 March 2018

Biathlon

  Kumusta, I'm here to present my blog post for Biathlon race. 

Yesterday me and the hall class going to race with a bike or scooter.  I'm going share with you what is the instruction and my story.
     
When the teacher called the year 6 girl and they give us a little instruction but you have to listen,   like this if you're going to run you have a walk when in the white line if passed you can run us fast us possible. Were the last one the year 6 is the last one and the year 5 go first.  

When you don't have a bike or scooter don't worry because you can run, if you doesn't have a bike you can run 2 leaps to the court and then 2 leaps to the field and if you have a bike or scooter you have to do 4 leaps to the court and 2 leaps to the field if you have.  I forget to bring my bike but it's okay to me because I want to challenge my self if I can try to run as fast as I can. 

Suddenly my foots hurt and I stopped 2 times in the court and 3 times in the field because i'm really thirsty and I'm tired but I ignored it because I want to show to the other people that I can try my best at running. But I can't beat the others because they are fast at sprinting, I think I've got second place and the other girls was trying their best at run.    

Don't forget when your tired or thirsty just ignored it and just try your best at racing.

Thank you guys for listen to my story yesterday at Biathlon race and don't forget my feedback and thoughtful comment. GOOD BYE........     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.