Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2018

My Interview plan

 Hi guys welcomeback again to my another blog post .  I'm going to share this to you guys my interview plan with my partner,  and I hope that you really like it.    

Here is it
Introduction:
Hi guys. Good Morning. My name is Lhysette.  I’m at Hornby Primary School. So today I am interviewing amazing Khaylanie   We are going to be asking Khaylanie what she likes or what she doesn’t like because I want to know more about  Khaylanie. I hope you like it and have great day and let’s get start

Category 1: Fun ACTIVITIES
What kind of things do you like doing every day in school ?
What are the things that make you happy?
What is your favorite memory of all the time? Why ?
Could you tell me the 5 movies that make you cry?

What is your favorite color?

Category 2:  WISH LIST
What do you want to be in the future?
What is your hidden talent?
What sports do you play?
What is the gift that you really want but you have not received? And how do you feel about that ?
What is your dream come true? Tell me?

Category 3 FAMILY
What the coolest thing about your family? Can you tell me about it?
List the 5 things about your family? And tell me about it ?
What is your coolest book that  you read over and over? Why?
What is your favorite cartoon character?
What are the 5 things you can’t live without ? Can you tell me your feelings about them?

Conclusion:
Thank you for listen to my interview with my partner Shania and Khaylanie.   BYE!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys for reading my blog post I hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lhysette I like your interview plan because you got your introduction and your category.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.