Pages

Friday 23 February 2018

Cyclone Gita

Hi I'm back for another blog. Where here to talk about Cyclone Gita and its strong winds and heavy rain that caused floods to Tonga.

Cyclone Gita is a frightening hurricane that hit Tonga on the night of February 12, 2018. Population have been impacted by the Cyclone Gita is the strongest cyclone to have struck the island nation in its history.
Image result for cyclone gitaImage result for cyclone gita
At first I thought that Cyclone Gita would bring heavy rain to us and I got frighten when I heard about it.

From my experience I was just a little scared because overnight it was only raining and there was no wind. In morning it was so  cold. So thats why me all of my classmates couldn't play outside for 2 days but it was okay because on the second day the sun come out at lunch time. So i'm happy because the sun already come out. 

                             Here is the video about Cyclone                                                                  Gita 
   LINK FOR THE VIDEO



Here another link that you can read about it.

LINK

We were lucky because nothing happened to us in Christchurch and we had no damage in our house .

Thank you guys for reading about my Cyclone Gita and don't for get to give me a thoughtful comment. BYE..... 



1 comment:

  1. i like your work because your sentence are good and your always doing full stop.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.