Pages

Friday 9 February 2018

My happy first week of school 2018 yeahhh!!!!!

Hi guys, I'm back for my another blog post so were talking about  my first day of school.

It was a gorgeous day in morning  because it first class of school. I'm very exited to go to school because I can see my two beautiful teacher their name was Miss D and Mrs. Mchlachlan they are both kind teacher to all students in Hornby they keep teaching me to be smart and how to respect other students.

The first day of school is amazing because I met another friends that is kind and friendly to me.


It was a great start for all of us because we started the day with free swimming and art another activity. After that we done swimming time we played and we even try do the monkey bar in the playground.
 It was totally fun because I did that with my friend I am so happy because I can see them smiling. 




After that we wrote a letter about what was our memorable experience happened last year,and what helps you to gain more knowledge before school starts again.





The next day is just the little same as the first day of school.


And next day we go to the gym because there some one amazing magician his name is Mr Elgregoe that's y first time to see a lot of tricks , and i can believe that he can do that super cool, and some Mr Elgregoe have props like dinosaur puppet and some bird that have some beautiful colour. SO THAT'S MR. ELGREGOE.....  




Thank you guys for reading my blog and don't for get to give me 
some Positive and thoughtful comment . Bye 

1 comment:

  1. Lhysette!
    I love the energy in your writing! It is so engaging to read and I can feel the excitement of your first few weeks at school. Your paragraphs group your ideas well and make your post easy to read. The photos between paragraphs make your post come alive with colour! I'm glad you're enjoying the pool and hope you can bring your togs more often!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.