Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Safety for Chromebooks DLO....

           Hi guys welcome back again to another blog.
 Last week we talked about safety for your Chromebook so we maid some DLO and I learnt a lot of thing to keep your Chromebook safe in your home or in school. So I will show you how to use your Chromebook in home or in school and don't forget to shut down your devise and to be thoughtful when you use it. Here my DLO that I made Last week. 




Thank you guys for reading my DLO about my Chromebooks and don't forget to five a positive and thoughtful comment I hope you learn a lot about it BYE....

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.