Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2020

Science

 In our Science class, we were doing different experiment everyday we have it. The first one was when the science teacher did something fun in front of us, and that is doing is putting a dry ice into a -78 degrees Celsius water. And that show a chemical reaction by showing some white smoke rising in the conical flask. They did it in every different temperature, like warm, cold. Sublimation it means something will come to solid to a gas immediately. The second thing we did was an experiment of hands in icy water, the aim for that is to know what are the different feelings when you put your hands in a water full of ice, and for 20 seconds and secondly put it to a normal water, then tell how you felt. Then a hot water, when we were doing that I was with my groups of 4. every single one of us, get to experience doing it and we also have different job and that is one of us need to record, and one is need to count.

Then nextly we did something about melting ice in tin foil, the aim was to know how does it take to melt the ice in different object. We can work alone or work with a buddy, I plan to work with my buddy and she did was to help me record of how long will it take to be fully melt. By just holding them, we change jobs because it was freezing. And then at the end our record was 5:46.34. I had fun doing this activity and I was happy about it because I get to learn things about science. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.