Pages

Thursday 15 April 2021

Anzac Biscuits

 Anzac Biscuits, are the last thing we are made since it was the last week of term. We only cook at Friday, but tomorrow our job I think is to clean the room. I really like making this biscuits, it taste good and it was even really easy to make. So here is the method and the things you needed, to make this Anzac Biscuits. 


Ingredients 

1/2 cup rolled oats 

1/2 cup lour

1/2 cup sugar

1/2 cup coconut 

1/2 teaspoon baking soda 

1T golden syrup 

50g butter 

Method 

1. Put all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix 

2. Melt butter and Golden Syrup in a bowl in the microwave for 20 seconds

3. Combine ingredients until the mixture is able to be rolled together. If too dry add a teaspoon of water to help.

4. Roll into small teaspoon size balls and flatten with a fork 

5. Bake on 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until brown 

6. Leave on tray until cool 

That time we didn't actually need to pick up the pace since we are now coordinate, and we are prepared to do it without experiencing difficulty. My work was to combine them all as one, and when we notice that it was absence of water. So one of my gathering didn't actually really added the perfect measure of the water, that is the reason it was somewhat wet. In any case, we got its hang, advertisement stay with it. Folding them into a balls, is entertaining. At the point when I was finished with my work, I helped one of my companions to do the dishes, I was the person who dry them while she wash it. At the point when we put it into the broiler, we were noticing it actually cautiously for the way that we recall that we out a lot water. We just got frightened that it wouldn't cook as expected, however in the end it turned out truly well. Yet, we simply need to trust that a couple of moments will get the surface harder Because on the off chance that we put it, it will break since it has this delicate consistency. I was truly glad that we finish truly early, which is somewhat stunning. So I'm truly pleased with my group, since we did great aiding one another and seeing every others assessment. What's more, I can hardly wait to do this again next term yet with various dish. I really liked it because of the texture and the taste, it's not that sweet and it has the right amount of coconut and sugar in it. 




1 comment:

  1. Hi Lhysette. Your biscuits look fantastic. A lovely golden colour. Photos of your mise en place? What did you like about the texture and taste of these biscuits?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.