Pages

Wednesday 3 November 2021

Science project

 The term is coming to an end, and probably this will be the last session that we will be together as a class after this lesson. We have passion projects, and we all have a different opinion about what we would love to do for the rest of the term. Unfortunately, we haven't been informed of what we are doing. This week was actually busy for us since we have lots to get done so I am not allowed to keep on procrastinating and just stick on being productive. So that in the end I have nothing to worry about. For our science project, we have to choose a house plan, there are three different grades and you have to choose your own one. I choose to do LE which stands for Level Exceeded, I wanted to push myself and have a better result at the end of this project. Then after choosing your house plan, the rooms you needed to have will be required for my one we have to add 5 rooms, and then choose how many bulbs we wanted to put around the whole house. I again choose 12 bulbs, because I was really keen on pushing myself and thinking outside of the box. After that, we have to make a report of everything we did, so I'm here to share it with everyone.



Here is the link to my report. 

              


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.