Pages

Thursday 28 October 2021

Physical Education - Gymnastics

Hola everyone, today for P.E  I will be sharing with you my experience with gymnastics. For the past few 4 weeks, we are focusing on gymnastics since last the time for P.E we did badminton, we always change different activities, which is also enjoyable and fun. In gymnastics, we 6 different apparatus, and some of them might be familiar. They are called the bar, beam, parallel bars, mini-tramp, floor/mat, and trampoline. There are a lot of challenges I've been through since I'm not the type of person who is very flexible and capable of doing this type of thing. To be honest, I actually regret not doing something new because I was scared and stopped myself, the only thing I'm scared about is that I might get injured. So maybe next time, I will try and force myself to try out something that I haven't done for a while. 

They're probably not a lot of things I've achieved because all I did was stand, but I still tried my best and overcome some of my fear. Especially when I was doing the horizontal bar, and also the parallel bar. It was one of my favorite thing to do for the whole session of gymnastics because I quite find it easy but also hard at the same time. It was because I don't always have the strength to pick myself up. My most hated thing to do is probably the beam, I was somehow noticed that I tumble a lot when I was up there because it was high and my mind is thinking of something horrible which didn't help me a lot. 

I have included my assessment. I was happy that I did some of them, but still not quite proud of myself because of cowardness. 



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lhysette. Thank you for your honesty in your blog post. It's a shame that you were so worried about getting hurt that you couldn't challenge yourself. I hope you will gain confidence and enjoy trying new things in future. Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.