Pages

Thursday 21 October 2021

ESOL - My Holiday

 Kia Ora everyone, today in ESOL we are asked to write how we feel about the holidays. In addition to this, we needed to add how things went. In this blog, we are asked to include physical activities, intellectually, and lastly emotionally. 

The first three days of my holidays went a little bit crazy since I got my vaccination. At first, everything was pretty normal since I can still wash the dishes, and do other chores. But as a matter of fact that I always feel tired and my eyes and body are heavy, which makes things harder for me to move. The second day is way worse than I ever imagine since at midnight I couldn't sleep properly my hands are very heavy it's like I got punched twice, and every time I move I have to support it so that it would hurt less. But, the thing I hate about it is that I couldn't do things properly at all. So I will only use my other hand to do things I was asked for, but the thing I liked about it is that I don't have to worry about going to school since it's a holiday and I can rest. The first week, went pretty normal I eat, do chores, rested, and then slept. Then repeat. Intellectually, I actually did a little bit of reading to feed my brain with words. The thing I liked about reading is that it keeps my mind refreshed, and I also sometimes learned new vocabulary and how to actually pronounce it. 

  The second week of the holidays, was more exciting because I get to play badminton with my sister and also even volleyball. We always spent our time together using our phones, so we thought of why not try going outside since the weather is always nice and we don't want to waste it. After playing, we then always plan on playing on our phones with our cousin who is currently in the Philippines. Then time passed by, my friend and I planned on going out. We went to the mall, the first thing we did was to check every store just to treat ourselves to a little gift. After that, we eat and then talk about how's our day going and what is happening in our lives we talked about those types of stuff. As well as that, we both don't know where we're going so we just watched a movie called Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. It was a good movie, and I really enjoyed watching it with her. 

I really enjoyed the holidays, since I get to treat myself better and rest more. Since sometimes school is very draining, and we always need some time to look after our self and enjoy what freedom actually means. I was happy, that I also get to hang out with my family but especially my sister. We always love to do things together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.