Pages

Thursday 24 May 2018

OUR CYCLONE DLO...

 Kumusta. Last week we finished off our Cyclone slide show that going to talk about on our diorama. I had a group that helped me to answer the questions. We planned it first before we researched it. So I'm proud off my group that we answered the questions because we helped each other doing one by one questions and we worked hard together to finish it .
                  We checked all the questions and answer it.

   So here is our Cyclone slide show that I'm going to show you.

             
  

Thank you for looking on our Cyclone slide show and don't forget to give me your thought feedback. Hope you enjoy our slide show. 
                                    BYE BYE!! Have a great weekend...

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Lhysette,

    well done on your cyclone DLO, I really like how you got everything in balanced like how your writing is just one color not in 10 colors. I also really like how wisely you chose your photos for your DLO.

    What I think you should work on is balancing your photos and making sure its public, because you got one photo showing how a cyclones works and the photos was not from you. And next time you should work on the tree photo cause you got a photo of a tree and then a background of a tree.

    Thank you for sharing out your cyclone DLO, I have learnt some things to keep me safe. Anyway good job and keep it up, I hope you all the best in your work. Thank you Lhysette.
    Blessing.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.