Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

WEATHER DLO..

 Hi guys, last week we did our D.l.O about Water Cycle, and this time I'm gonna show you my D.l.O about what I'm learning on the Water Cycle D.L.O. We have been working on it since last week and now we have finished it. When I made my Weather D.L.O I put some facts and pictures into my D.L.O. I've been learning about Cold Fronts and Warm Fronts because I want to know how they work and how they move. SO look down below and check it out and learn how they move and how they work.



Thank you for reading and I hope you put your thoughtful feed back. BYE. I hope you enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.