Pages

Monday 25 June 2018

Road patrol Training

  Ohh hey guys Good Morning, I'm here for my another blog post I'm talking about my road patrol training.  Last week me and  other years 6/5's wants to be road patroller training with the police. I'm going to tell you what she teaches us to be safe when you are on the road 

Here the safety word that you need.
      You need to listen first to police when she is talking to your instruction, if you are not listen you don't know what to do.   
  You need to be serious don't laugh if you laugh you will not know what your partner is saying .
  You have your strong voice so your partner can understand what are you saying 
   Try your best for you to pass to be a road patroller.
  Do not forget when you're on the road don't laugh be focus because to keep children safe when they walking home or cross the road.

Thank you guys for reading this don't forget do give a thoughtful comment and have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.