Pages

Monday 25 June 2018

Mythical Creature

 Kumusta, today we're learning about Mythical Creatures. I'm talking about the legend creature of the sea. Do you know why I pick the mermaid?...because I want to know more about the sea creature, we pick our own creature I did this blog post because I want you to know about the World creature! Do you know?because there is a lot of legend creature like Pegasus is a cute looking but the other images the Pegasus is scary picture!.. When you search it. Maybe you can pick fairy is beautiful creature and you can find a lot of fact about the fairy creature. 

We did a slide that about Mythical creature and the end of the slide you have to find your own keyword and your information that you all know the meaning of the word that you pick, Miss D said you can't not always find some information if you always looking at "Wikipedia" you can look of some blog that talking about that creature that you pick, if you see some thing that only for the adult here is my word that I cant tell you " Close your Chromebook and go to your teacher so the teacher can block the page.


Thank you guys for reading my Mythical Creatures, don'tr forget to give me a thought and helpful feedback. BYE..

2 comments:

  1. Wassup Lhysette! It has been a long time since I checked out your blog, you've been posting heaps of amazing stuff and this is the blogpost that I noticed. I really liked the way you talked about the mermaids and how you gave it a description. One thing I noticed though is that after you put a question mark you then add a small letter beside it. Question mark is actually your full stop so next time you add full stop, exclamation mark, it's your full stop. Cool blogpost though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lhysette,
    My name is Axle and I'm from HHS. I really like you blog post about these mythical creatures, you've explained what a mermaid is to me really well. I didn't know up until now that when a mermaid die it's called "Doom", thank you for letting me know. You worked really well, however I think you need to work more on you vocabulary and punctuations, because there were times, while reading your post that I didn't know where to stop; and some words doesn't fit in your sentences. Lastly you also need to word on you sentence structure, because some of the sentences in you paragraphs didn't really make sense; but aside from that, I think you really did a good job, well done!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.