Pages

Friday 22 June 2018

DIGITAL IGNITION...


Digital Learning   

Kumusta, this year the year 6 student did the Digital Ignition in this time we already finished our learning at Digital Ignition and Colour coding with Mrs Lyn who is teaching at helping us to learn and to use the Binary Number that has a meaning of On and Off. 

Over the last few weeks we have been going to the hall to learn about Digital Ignition with Lyn. 

We learnt about Binary numbers. We learnt what numbers were on and off. On is green. If the number is 1 then it is on and if it is 0 it is off and the colour is purple. When we did the colour coding we used a robot that could be connected to your device. When we made the algorithm we needed to do the colour coding to move our robot. I'm happy because I understood how to do the coding clearly and I now understand why that sometimes when I search on google doesn't work because you need to be specific in your search so the computer can understand specifically.
I feel great that I have the knowledge that computers only understand Binary Numbers and that can help  me when I using devices. We had so much fun to doing coding.



Thank you guys for learning about Digital Ignition, give a thoughtful and positive comment for my Digital Ignition blog. Have a great weekend. BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.