Pages

Monday 25 June 2018

STATISTICS

 Last week me and the whole of Ako Ngathi talked about Statistics. Statistics is about gathering data. I'm here to show you some different types of graphs that you can use to do your own Graphing.  Here is the different types of graph, there is some Data that can summarise your graph that is.

Analysing Data - is to be more aware when I read the graph correctly and you should put it in true question not false. 
Summarising Data - is when you collect by making your own graphs and this is  graph important because when you make graph you have to put your labels in it ,if you don't have labels on your graph you can't understand your graph and it's not gonna make sense . That's the two Data can help you to make your Graph.

This time we're gonna talk about the different types of Graph.
Bar Graph - we use this graph because to notice the gaps between groups and the groups of data is to use different coloured of bars different types of fruits.
Line Graph - a line shows how change in a sequences this is very good graph because of how the Line Graph changes over time.
Stem and leaf Graph - a stem and leaf graph can also use sequences like line graph, stem and leaf graph are using for quickly organising a lots of data with a lots of number.

This time we're finishing our own Graph and here is my own graph that I can Show you.

                                     
   Thank you guys for reading and learning about Graphs and don't forget to comment a thoughtful and helpful comment. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND...
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.