Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2019

Community Impact Project..

 Hi guys, last week which is Week 6 we've done some cleaning the environment and picking plums,firstly we went to the plum tree and picked a lot of plums and ate some of the plums that we  picked, we have to picked a lot of plums because our teacher had an idea to make jam sauce and maybe sell them to the other stuff,that idea came from to my awesome teacher Mrs. Allan she tell us why she want to make it because she now how to make it and she has the recipe so I'm really excited to make plums jams sauce.When we've done picking plums we went to the compost area to pick rubbish.

  We went to that area because that area has a lot of rubbish and we want to make pretty because we plan to put our vegetables to that area ,so we picked and clean and try to clear the area of the compost bin that is near to tennis court,and we piked wood, some seeds, and some random plants and put them to the compost. After a while me and my friends picking rubbish we found some random things like a worms, a little potato. It was really fun cleaning the environment with the other class, and have a lot of plenty of time to clear the weeds,woods and some random things. I really like cleaning stuff so it make me feel proud cleaning the compost area.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.