Pages

Friday 16 October 2020

Science - different ways to communicate

Kia Ora, today my class and I were finishing  off our science task that incorporate clarification composing. We all need to search some facts and study the inquiries.The absolute first thing I did is that to research a few things about the theme and pick some regular things that people used to communicate with others. We were fortunate in light of the fact that our teachers previously gave us a few thoughts, which made this undertaking simpler. A slide that show some various things that was utilised to impart, and our task was to pick 3 things that intrigue us and after that we need to do some more research. At that point make a clarification expounding on it, to me I picked cell phones, radio/walkie talkie, and after ward satellite. I struggled composing this, however fortunately there's huge amounts of site I can use to get some data. 

I utilised the application canva, in light of the fact that it was more simpler to use as I would see it. So here is the introduction that I made.

CANVA  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.