Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2019

Badminton Competition.

Hi everyone, for today's topic I will talk about our Badminton Indoor competition and it happen last Monday and Tuesday. Also there's Basketball team and Volleyball team, in those two days straight we have to go to school really early because we have to leave at school at 8:30 am. When we arrive there the manager of the "Zhu badminton center" have to check our shoes if it was "Non-Marking" shoes because we are not allowed to play if it is not "Non- Marking" and also if you don't have those kind of shoes we have to play barefoot. 

When we go inside the center we have to prepare for our game because the Hornby Girls team and the Mixed team are going to play first, and I am one of the Hornby Girls. I was kinda nervous because I have to verse Year 8 person and some Year 7 boys/girls. I found it kinda challenging because the people from the other team is very skilled and very good to do some tricks.On Monday, I think I really did a great job because I won all of my games and I really did try my best even though I was very nervous in each game. 

Each of us get a chance to umpire the people who is playing. There was a tall chair aside the net and that purpose of that is for the people who need to umpire. The next day, when I woke up my body is hurting a lot it was normal because I did a lot of running and move a lot. What happen the next day it's like the same but this time I gave my 100% best and try not lose because I don't want to disappoint my team and our coach. 

After a long day the Mixed team won third place, the Hornby Boys team was draw with the other team, and our team won first place.I was really proud of myself and the whole team because they did their best and not giving up even though they kinda keep losing, they still put a smile and keep trying until the end. 

  
Image result for zhu badminton Image result for zhu badminton

                                                  Image result for badminton

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lhysette

    Thanks for sharing your experience about the badminton competition! You recalled a lot of great details about that day and I feel like I can really picture it in my mind from your description. I always enjoyed when we learned how to do badminton in PE class when I was in school. We also used to have a badminton net in our backyard and my brother and I would play when it was sunny. Your blog post reminded me of that!

    Great job today with your blog writing, I enjoyed looking at your work.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.