Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

Where would I go for my Holiday!?

Hi everyone, today we have to tell you if we have a chance to go anywhere in the world for our holiday where would it be and WHY?. I was really thinking about going in South Korea because when I was a kid it was actually my dream my place and I want to go there with my friends or my family. I just want to go there because I want to see BTS(Korean boy band). First I was really planning on going to "Greece" to see my grandma that I haven't see when I was kid.

The reason why I want go there because I want to try their food like the Soju, kimchi ramen, etc. I also want to try to wear their traditional clothes and go to Seoul, Busan, Jeju, and Nami Island and the han river. Also experience some new things like learn more about their culture, and how to speak their language, visit their temples. Because South Korea place are very beautiful and very gorgeous also the people are very nice like when you ask them they will help you. I really hope that I can go to South Korea to see my idol and try a lot of things.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lhysette, I really like your blog post it gave a lot of interesting things about South Korea that I didn't know before. Nice work Lhysette!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.