Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

What Subject Would You Like to Learn That Is Not Offered At School?

Hi everyone, today we have to share what we like to learn in the school that isn't offered. Because when you attend a high school there's some boring subject but some of them is quit good to learn. But if you have a chance to pick whatever subject you want to learn and why you want it?

For me I want to learn about 'Arts and Humanities' because Humanities include a lot of topic like ancient and modern languages, literature, philosophy, history, human geography, law politics, religion and of course art. That's why I really hope that I can learn more about it because it not just based on arts but it was based on a lot of things. I pick this subject because I can learn more about langues that modern people speak such as English, Latin, Japanese and the German langues.  It is also because I love painting even though I'm really bad at it. 

So when I went to collage if they have this subject I would really go and learn it.Image result for what is arts and humanities

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Lhysette!

    Thank you for sharing your thoughts on what course you would like to take! I too am passionate about Arts and Humanities! You might find that there are some options for this when you are a bit older, for example, Year 12-13s can take Classics which studies Ancient History! It sounds like you have a good idea of the types of classes you might like to take in college. Very cool.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.