Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Kindness Banner

Hi everyone, in week 4 the cool to be kind group was planning to make a kindness banner so we can put it around the Kahui's classes. First we need to be in a group of 4 and in that group it need to have different classes like 2 from Al and 2 from Bh. I was with Rieya, Chloe from Bh, and Danielle from Tz. The purpose of making this banner is just to remind the people in the school that is kindness is a good thing. We have to plan what are we going to write so we can put it on the big paper. Me and my group pick the message called "One Kind Word Can Change Someone Entire Day". We also plan what are design and we all end up putting flower border in the edge, we also plan to use water colour for the letters. It kinda took us 2 days to paint it because there's a a lot of flowers and also some letters, but we try our best to finish it as fast as possible. What I found difficult is when some of our members are gone because they have to go to others activities like the "Gym Sports" and Singing. I was really proud of my group because we finish at the right time, and that's because we help each other a lot.
 Here is our banner that we make.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.