Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

Stomp Performance!!

Hi everyone, for our Music session we we're talking about stomp it was all about making beat but only using your feet, your hand or other objects. The first thing we did is we talk about what could we play in the classroom, after doing some brainstorming there's a lot of awesome ideas such as spoons, table,pens and other things. After that we watch some videos that show some people suing some object like bins, brooms and some sticks, we also watched a tutorial which helps us and gives us some ideas. When the videos was done our teacher tell us to be in a group of 4, so me and friends decided to work together. After that we talk about what are we going to use and what is our song, and we decided to pick "Roses" by Chainsmokers, we also decided to use pens and the tables. When we have done planning everything we practised it, it was quite hard for me because it hurt my hands and sometimes the pen slide of my hand. We also did it differently because one of my friends we're going  to sing while the 3 of us are still tapping the table or the ground using our feet..

This the plan that we make, it includes everything and who is going to start tapping the table and who is going to joins next.
 Our plan:

Pen Tapping - Rieya and Lhysette
Hit the table and Stomp - Shiela
Voice/Vocalist/Sing - Skyler

At 0:04 Lhysette’s starts tapping
Rieya and Shiela joins Lhysette at 0:11
Pen tapping, stomp and clap until the rap part - 0:48 seconds -  Shiela, Rieya, Lhysette
Pen tapping Stomping while doing the rap part, tap the table - Shiela, Rieya, Lhysette, Skyler
At 1:10 hitting the table - Lhysette Rieya Shiela

Pen tapping and stomping - Rieya joins Lhysette with pen tapping - Shiela is stomping

After we have done practising a lot of times we have to perform it in front of everyone.
We wait for our turn so we watch our classmates performance, I have fun watching them because they all did a awesome job because they use different things which i found out very creative.
After waiting our teacher call our group, when we stand up I feel very nervous and kinda excited at the same time.
When we're performing we kinda did a mistake,when we're tapping the table our hands our shaking but we didn't show so we just continue tapping the table.
After all we did a great job even thought we did some mistakes, but I was really proud of my group because we did a awesome job, we finished performing even taught we are all nervous.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.