Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

Music - Create your own song

Hi everyone, for our music lesson we have to make our own song, and we started doing this stuff last Tuesday.The first thing that we did is we discuss how to make our song successful, so the first we did is we watch a video that show how to make a song and in that video it include how to write a chorus, verses and other stuff. After watching the video we look at some example of verses and chorus also the bridge of the song. So in our son we have to include at east have 2 verses and a chorus but there's a quiz if you are going to write the verse and the chorus it should at least have 4 lines long.Also our song need to tell a story or has the beginning idea and of course an ending and a conclusion, this song need to have a metaphors in it. That's our goal to make our song successful.

  Here is the song that I make:

I hate to let you go 
Wish you could stay a while 
Cause every part of me is trynna fight these tears 
But they keep pouring down for miles. 
Across the dark hall, soon will be an empty room
I saw your shadow waving at me, I guess what I just a hug a air.


I always take your things, but you forgave me 
So I’m not ready to let go of you 
So visit every chance you got a break or write me back 
Cause those will be my favourite day’s
Know that I will be thinking of you 
“ Cause No One Will Love You The Way That I Do”


Thanks for supporting me of who I am, and who I wanna be 
Thank you for keeping your word, even if I broke mine.
A role model you were, some people say you were kind 
I’m really thankful, but I really meant is that 
You were the best sister in my eyes.


So visit me every chance you got a break or write me back
Cause those will be my favourite days 
Know that I will be thinking of you
“Cause No One Will Love You The Way That I Do”
Thanks for being my best friend
And the person I knew that I could depend On
 Your the best sister life-long.


So visit every chance you got a break or write me back
Cause those will be my favourite days 
Know that I will be thinking of you

“Cause No One Will Love You The Way That I Do”


When I make a song I have my inspiration on it, and I think everyone need a inspiration to make a song.My inspiration for this song is my friendship with my sister.The meaning of this song that I wrote it's all about my sister leaving because she have to go to collage and I'm not ready to let go of her, also in this song I include some things like what gonna happen when it's time for her to leave the house and have to leave me. I also include some things how I'm very thankful to have her as my best friend.

It was really hard for me to think and to write a song cause I don't know if the song that I planned will work.That's why I try a lot of times of planning my song, which it also take a lot of time to finish.While I'm writing my song I remember something which help me to finish it, and it was all about thinking of your inspiration and writing it with all your heart.It really work because I finish it on time. It was really fun but quite difficulty to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.