Pages

Thursday 5 September 2019

Music Through The Decades

In our Music lesson we have been looking at the music decades which it all start last week, and the activity that we need to do is to make a presentation that will include the famous musician. Their popular song and the most popular genre in that decade, and also we only need to do 6 slides but I did 7 just for extra. I started at 1950's and finished it off to 2010's. My favourite decade that I did is the 2010's because it was "Lady Gaga" and in my research Katy Perry, was also famous in that time and some of the musicians that I know that is famous till now.I had fun doing this because I learn a lot of things and some of the famous musician famous songs.

Here is the presentation that I did for this activity.

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.