Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

25 Words Poetry Challenge!

Hi everyone,today we have done a challenge based on poetry. We talked about two different kinds of  poetry like slam poetry and 25 words. Slam poetry is when you create a poem that is based on yourself for example you made a poem to express yourself. 25 words is pretty simple because you get 25 words that are already given to you to make a poem.When making the poem you are not allowed to use any other word like Is or And you are only allowed to use the words that is given to you.I worked with a partner and her name is Rieya the words that were given to us we're Light, Ice Blue, Run, Fast, Past, Mountain and etc.

 Here is the work that we make:

Black Sky
White Snow Fall 
Feather Float Past Puddles 
Crusty Ice Mountain 
Light River Run
Bright Sunshine 
Blue Witch Water 
Stars Fly Fast 
Burn Beautiful 

2-
Beautiful Blue Black Sky 
White Ice Mountain 
Bright Sunshine 
River Run 
Feathers Fly 
Fall Fast 
Star Float Past 
Light Crusty Snow Burn 
Witch Water Puddles 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.