Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

Visiting Music Suite

Hi everyone, in Week 7 on Thursday we visit the Music Suite for our music session.But first our teacher have to split us half in a groups, so me and my friends are going there in a second half of the period. When we're waiting we have to practise our stomp performance until the end of period 3. When it's time for us to have go and visit the music suite we have to bring a pencil or pen and nothing else. I had fun going in there because I saw a lot of different instrumental like Electric guitar, Acoustic guitar, drums, keyboard ( if you're using the keyboard you can have a chance and play the song Havana), piano, flute,ukulele and saxophone. If you're exploring the music suite you also have to answer the quiz with your partner  that Mrs. Beer gave, it's only all about which family instrumental those the instrument goes to and what can you see in the room that you're into because each room has different instrument in it. If you and your partner done every question you can give it to Mrs. Beer and she's going to check, and every correct answer you'll get 1 stamp so me and my friend got 8 stamp each. When you're done you can explore the music suite until the bell goes, I had a lot of fun exploring it even though I wasn't able to try some of the instrument but after all I learn a lot about the other instrument in the music suite.
 Here is some pictures:
          

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lhysette,
    I love all the information you gave and how much detail you put into it, you presented in nicely and explained everything you sis. But one you should work on is your grammar maybe double check with your friend or teacher before posting it. Overall it is a really nice blog post:)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.