Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Reading

Hi again everyone, today I will be sharing you my reading activity from working at home. I was really excited about doing some activity because it include some drawing or even painting which is my hobbies. But first thing I have to do is of course to pick a story from easy to hard and I choose the medium one then you will see three different option like Wild Boy, Dive and Comic Man. After some time I decided to do Dive because it kinda interest me and I'm really curious about it, when I open it I saw a picture that really caught my eye because there's a girl wearing a purple top and a black hair and she was holding a phone while at the side there's a sea snake swimming away from her.

After looking at the picture I started reading it, and a minute have passed I finished reading it and then I will now have to pick a activity but I decided to do two and that is create a piece of art that relates to a key theme from your story or journal article then the other one was think about how your story ended. What would you want to happen if there was one more chapter? Create your own alternate ending. Write a few paragraph to really elaborate your ideas. Doing these activity are really fun but also hard because it took me a lot of time to do. 

By the way the author of this journal is Gina Cole and the title is called "Dive", well I kinda love the book because it include some fun stuff and I just love how Eddy was so brave to dive in without safety staff. I also love how the two of them are helpful to each other and giving each other some courage. And reading this book just makes me smile, but I just want to know something " How old are they ?" Why did the author pick Fiji and Auckland as her settings?.
   Those are the questions that I want to ask to the author.

Here is the finish product, hope you guys like it. 

                                             


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lhysette,

    Can I just say you have worked so hard during this lockdown period and I am super proud of you and all the effort you have put in to your work. Well done!

    You have included a lot of information about the story in this post which is great! I can tell you enjoyed the story. Such a nice ending too - isn't family important!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.