Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

Math Graph- Shot Put

Hi everyone, I'm here again to share a graph about Shot put and the other one was Discus but I have already done it. First thing we did in the period was to watch how to throw a shot put so the first step was to put the shot put in your palm, the second step is to put it in your neck and push it hard, and the last step was to lean back and throw it.

There are three level for this one and the first is distance thrown in knees, the second one was distance thrown with knee up and the last one was to distance thrown standing. We haven't done the very last one because we doesn't have a lot of time left until the bell goes. Also in my group I have Lucy Jhrnylle,Rheanne and Jaren.

If we are going to make a graph we have to include our name, the title, and coruscate the X and Y. For the first level Jhrnylle score the highest or throw the highest and the last one is Rheanne,I think I know why Rheanne is the lowest among is it's because she didn't lean back and also didn't push the shot put hard in her neck. About Jhrnylle score she has the same score as the second level or let's say Distance thrown with knee up maybe she is to do it both and use her strengths to throw hard, and the second highest here is Rheanne maybe because she is use to do it with her knee up because it's kinda easy because you can lean back more.

So here is the graph that I make, It's like same as the first one like there's a lot of difference about our score.

 
About the rating I think for the presentation i give myself 4/5 because I didn't have enough time to colour it, and for the presentation I think I give myself 5/5 because I use the ruler to make it perfect.

Thank you guys again and hope you have a great day. Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.