Pages

Saturday 15 February 2020

Haiku Poem

Kia Ora everyone, I'm here to share what I have learnt or what we have been doing on our class called Visual Art. We have two teacher teaching us, and we have a task/assignment to do because we didn't have enough time to do it. So we have to do it in our own time, I'm really excited to share a poem that we did while ago. First we discuss what is Haiku like it has 3 lines and in the first line it need to have 5 syllable and the second one need to have 7 syllable and the last one also need to have 5 syllable. I think everyone know about that, I our teacher pick this because it was easy to do.

Second thing we did is we look up some example about nature after looking up some of the cool example, we did our own thing and try it, also our topic that we will be doing is about summer and in the bottom of the paper there's a word bank that include some words like summer,beach,water,wind,breeze,swim and etc. We don't have to use them but if we want we can it's our choice.

It take me a lot of time to think about it and I have an idea like what if I started "Summer is leaving" because I know half of my class will say "Summer is coming" so I just did the opposite of "coming".
So here is the first poem that I did:

Summer Haiku Poem 
Summer is leaving-  5 syllables 
No more sunshine and warm breeze-  7 syllables 
That will hit your skin- 5 syllables 

So that was the poem that I'm going to share to you guys, thank you for reading this blog hope you have a great time. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.