Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2020

Mindfulness Well being Term 1

Hi guys, for today blog is quite different it's because I will be sharing some stuff about what we're doing every day. Me and the whole class we always do "Mindfulness" we do this to start our day, and to also see if our brain is ready for learning well if our brain not ready for learning you can't focus on what you are doing at school and also try to finish some stuff.

Mrs Allan talk about being in Red Brain similar to angry emotions like it makes it more difficult for you to concentrate because that refers to an anxious brain. The green brain means that your calm and always ready for learning.

I think doing this everyday really help me to be ready for my learning, and also when I'm listening to my favourite songs or drawing some stuff it really help me to be calm, happy, relaxed but sometime I feel tired or dreamy.

My thoughts?
For me I think doing Mindfulness every morning is really a great idea because it help a lot of us to be calm and happy everyday, and also get rid some stuff that was stuck in my brain like being stress, sad like source of those stuff. Doing this make me feel like I'm in bed like lying in my bed and just bring me to my own world. I was really happy that we do this everyday because if we don't I will always feel very stress and not ready for my learning which really don't help me a lot to focus on some stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Kumusta Lhysette! it's been a long time since I visited your blog. Yeah, Mindfulness is really beneficial especially when you just need time to relax, and you're right that mindfulness helps us with our learning. I noticed some grammar mistakes, you should work on that, since blogs with a lot of words can be boring, maybe put some photos to make it a bit more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Lysette,

    I really like the way you explain your post. You might have to improve your punctuation. You are a very good friend. Keep trying.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.