Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

Maths Bar Graph - Discus

Hi everyone, I'm here again to share some things that we did in our class and it was called Fastest and Furtherest it's basically P.E and Maths. I'm here share a bar graph that I make,we have been doing this kind of stuff like a week and I'm having a lot of fun doing this. It's just because I can cooperate with other people cause we always need to be in a group of 4 or 5.

The first that we did is to rule up some box and it to include our name, discus on knees and discus standing. And also our topic that time is discus because we have done shot put, and in my time we have 5 people and they are Jhrnylle, Jaren,Rheanne and Cate. We all take turns and when the person is doing it the next person in our group will record her score or her numbers.

After that we all have to make a graph and it need to include a lot of thing like the title, names of the throwers,meters throwing, X and Y.Also we need to put some design to make it more fancy. When we're done making the two graphs we have to compare it.

Here is the graph that I make:
                                          
                                           
As you can see there's a lot of difference between Discus on knees or the standing one. So for the first one I throw higher than the others and Rheanne is the lowest because her record is 2 meters only while my one is 9.6. I think I kinda know why she is the lowest it's because she didn't do the position properly and also she didn't lean back a lot. And for the other one Rheanne is the higher while Cate is the lowest, there's a lot of difference about Rheanne record I was really shock is it maybe because she is more use doing it while standing not on her knees.

Ratings of 5 - I think I give myself a 4/5 for presentation because I use ruler to make it more straight, and for effort I think I gyve myself 5/5 because I use some different colours to make my graph more fancy.

And for the rest of us there's just a lot of difference about our records, which I'm kinda happy.

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Lhysette!

    I really enjoyed reading your blog post because you explained it well and having interesting information to it. I think you need to work on your grammar and spelling.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.