Pages

Saturday 15 February 2020

Haiku Poem

Hi everyone, I'm here again to share a poem that we did while ago in Visual Art. Well if you have read the first blog that I did about Haiku poem this will be the same but the difference is that this one is our own haiku poem. At first I got kinda nervous because I'm not good at writing poem like this but I just ignore it and listen to the teacher and some ideas. So just like the last one our teacher gave us another paper but you can only get that when you finish your first one, so I was lucky because I have already finish one and ready to start a new one.

The paper that we had on our hand has four boxes and the three boxes has the same topic like "List some adjectives that describe your topic or object" I think I kinda know why they are all the same it's because the Haiku poem has 3 lines maybe we're going to put some adjectives that we can use on our lines. Well I put a different word at each box like for the first box I put Colourful sky, Warmth/Cold breeze, and etc. Oh I forgot that we have to pick our own topic like anything we want, at first I really don't have any idea so I just put Spring day but my friend was also doing it so think of different one, so I just look around maybe it will give me ideas but when I look at the TV something caught my eyes and that was when I saw a beautiful Aurora so I thought why not do that as my topic.Also the forth box it just ask you to list some verbs to do with my topic or object, and I just write "Watching them with my sister/family" or taking picture.

It was really challenging for me to write a haiku poem about Aurora, sometimes I will agree to myself then I will change it. I was really panicking because we only have 5 minutes left until the 4th period start but then when Mrs Allan said that we have to do this as assignment I was kinda happy but disappointed at the same time because I didn't finish it at the right time.

So when I got home I research Aurora so I get some ideas and I learn something that Aurora refereed to as polar lights, northern light, southern lights.So I thought why not use the word Northern light for my first line and just add some word so that I can have 5 syllable. Then the second one I use the word colours and sky and for the last one use the word cold breeze and night.

I had fun doing this kind of stuff even though I'm not that good at it, and also here is the one poem that I make while ago.

Title:Aurora
 Northern light bright sight
Colour dancing in the sky
At the cold breeze night

I hope you guys like and have a great day. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.