Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2020

Script Annotation _ Drama

Kia Ora everyone, so today in Drama we did some activities like playing the statues. And the main point of the game is following the instruction, and stay focus. After playing we have to do the audition well it was when we have to choose, one short summary of a story and then planned what I wanted to add. 

The template include "Intentions", " My Script", " Techniques". My script was about Misunderstood Mother, it was about Cinderella and her stepmom. I have to act that Cinderella was the wrong one, like she doesn't do the chores and act really upset. Then planned how I feel, and how would I act the sentences in different actions. So here is the template that I did hope you like it.

Intentions: Complaining about how snow white action
I am really angry and very upset at that girl snow white
My Plan is to meet the evil witch and team up with her to kill snow white. So I’m not gonna take care of more KIDS!
I would be rich, thin, pretty,and also be the most powerful woman in the world.No one dares to touch me or even my precious hair!
Feel really proud that I know how to lie and make other people believe my point of view.
My leading body part - my hand

My Script :
Misunderstood Stepmother: Snow White?  I’ll tell you about Snow White!  You think she looks like that naturally?  (she spends hours on her makeup.) 
And who do you think cleans all that up? It wasn’t snow white, I’ll tell you that. I never made her do any chores. She’s just like my friend's stepdaughter,in front of guests she refuses to let anyone else lift a finger and then turns it around and makes us look bad. I’m telling you that Cinderella girl should get together with Snow white. Let them fight it out as to who gets to do the work. It’s like some kind of . . . Complex or something.
Techniques : Arms crossed need to look mean
Stand with shoulders back 
Body - Hands on hips.
 face - eyebrows lift up, the eyes is kinda glaring
I kinda raise my voice when I said the part “she refuses to let anyone lift a finger and then turns it around and MAKE US LOOK BAD”
Also legs are cross and act like a innocent one(to make it more believable)
Pose: look confused but kinda smirking, also look sad and upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.