Pages

Friday 31 July 2020

Compliments - Wananga

Hello everyone, in our Wananga class we have this activity were we need to create something that represent me. Mrs Allan want us to do this because there's a lot of things happening around us like friendships, so what she did is she give us something where we designed it and let the other people gave us some compliments. The design that I planned to put in the paper is my second name and just add some random things and also to colour it to give the piece of artwork some life. First we learned about two different things like the first is about the appearance of people, and the other one is deeper compliments.  And the goal is to give everyone a deeper compliment like how you felt about them, and maybe some positive things to made their days. 

How I felt? 
Reading the compliment that my classmate gave me was really amazing because it make me special, and I gained more confident to be more brave and to be myself. I feel really happy actually because I never thought that " I'm amazing" and a hardworking person, I never thought of those about myself because I'm just a normal person who had a low profile. I was also surprised and loved at the same time, and that made my day.
Also there's one message that made me really shocked and that is from Mrs Allan, it was because she still remember the time when I was in Primary school and always hug her every time I saw her. I feel really proud of myself because I never thought that the person who I always give a hug will be a awesome and supportive teacher in high school. 

How I felt when I gave those compliments?
I have some mix emotion when I was writing this compliments to them first I was really happy that I will make someone smile, and then I have this second emotion that I can even explained. Let say because giving someone who is really special to me made me really emotional, because I can tell them how thankful I am to have them. 

Doing things made me really happy because I can open up my feelings and my thought to different person, I wanna say thank you to Mrs Allan for letting us do this.And I really enjoyed it because giving this compliments to them made me really good and also grateful. Having a teacher like her and having a classmate and friends like them, will always made my day no matter what happened. So my goal for this term and also the last term is to be more open, and to be more thankful person. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.