Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Term 3 Drama

This is our first day of term 3 drama, and it was usually called " Speaking my Truth ". The first thing we did was we play some games called Statues, 7 up, Tequila and not but not least copy circle. Why? Well because we need to work on our courage, and work well with other people who we don't usually talk with. Mrs Clark, also do this so we can improve our gesture and movement, also to test our Resilience.

7 up: Well first we have to form a circle and one person start to one while doing some gesture, such as pointing to his or her sit mate. Then when one person get the number seven she/he have to put her hand up above her head. And start again.

Tequila: Same as this one we have to form a circle and this include a lot of movement because we have to move around when someone said the word " Tequila", and also team work and listening skills . I had fun doing this because it help me to be more active in Drama class.

Statues: One person need to be in and she/ he will be the one who need to observe us, like when someone laugh, smile or even move. And if we got caught we have to sit down and watch the rest of them who is still playing. This improve or stillness.

Copy Circle: Like a statues someone need to go outside and one person need to be the leader. We have to follow every movement of the leader and also teamwork, because we need to help the leader to not get caught by the person who is in. And to pay more intention.

I had fun playing and I hope next time we do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.