Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Drama

Hello everyone, today in drama were still doing this audition because we still need to change some other things and change some other stuff. And then I also did some Who AM I, it's like I'm telling other people or my fellow classmate who is my characters. Like it need to include the age, gender and appearance, I also need to include the social ( family, friends, job or even the role ). Then the last thing that I have to include is the psychological ( the emotions of my character, and then the thoughts of her/him).

So here is the Link of my Audition : Audition

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.