Pages

Friday 14 August 2020

My speech

 Hi everybody, today I will give you what we have done in this previous not many week. In our Hurumanu 2 which is our writing and our drama, we need to compose a discourse about some irregular themes( discretionary ). However, the absolute first thing we did is some brainstorming a few thoughts a few people were expounding on "insane laws ", "seasons",etc, while tuning in to the educator the absolute first that came to my mind is the Greek gods. Yet, at that point I adjusted my perspective when I came up with Asia, I wanna talk about Asia since I'm an Asian person and I don't have a lot of facts about it so I considered it. I put some visual cues of some various realities about my point, I scanned for some unique site and genuinely I took in a great deal. 

Subsequent to putting the entirety of my visual cues I choose why not write a few sentences about, and I chose why not wright in any event 7 section. The absolute first thing I need to right is my Presentation, I need to give a few plans to the crowd of what I am going to discussed and furthermore I have to stand out enough to be noticed likewise to intrigue them. In the wake of composing my introduction I intend to discussed what number of nations are there in Asia, for what reason is it the greatest landmass, additionally like what number of various societies and dialects are spoken here, and so forth. While keeping in touch with them something grab my eye and that is when Asia was meant " Sunrise" , and furthermore in the Philippines there's this huge Rafflesia that grow a meters high. 

I had a ton of fun composing this since now I'm more certain and have some information about this landmass. After we have done composing our discourse, we must be in a gathering of 3 and afterward present it to them. I was kinda anxious in light of the fact that I need to video my self which I despise the most, however after all I had a fabulous time so here is my discourse and the video that I made.

Link to my speech: Speech  

Video   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.