Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Wananga ( Well being time )

 Hello everyone, today in our Wananga which is our well being time. We talked about how to deal with some issues that made us really angry, have you been in that position when someone just make you wanna fight back, or hurt him/her? We all been in that position that's why our teacher talk some things about that. 

So the very first thing we did was an activity about trust, we need to be in a pair and then we have to decide which one was person A and which one is person B. I decided to be the person B and let Shiela the person A, the very main thing about this is can you trust each other. The instruction was given to us and that is when I have to open Shiela's fist but I didn't know that I have to asked her politely, and to be honest I was about to say something but luckily I don't have any anger issue because I know that Shiela will trust me. So I finally asked her very politely and she opened her fist which made me really surprise, because that was the very important word/ sentence.

Let's go back about the issues, me and my partner talked about the times where I was really having a hard time controlling my emotions and that time was when my older sister always asked me politely to grab something. But I answered really rude so I have to changed that attitude of mine, and be more respectful to her because I'm the youngest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.