Pages

Friday 7 August 2020

Food Tech

Hello everyone, today in our food tech class we made burgers. Mrs Hindson teach us a very easy way to made burger with a small amount of ingredients, then before we started making them we have to be in a pair so we can help each other and made the job easier. She want us to make a blog post, and share it to everyone the ingredients and the step by step!  

Ingredients:
- 100 g of Mince 
- 1/4 c of Breadcrumbs ( use a tablespoon and scoop 2 out of the 1/4 crumbs, so it's not much but it only have the exact amount) 
-  2 Tablespoon of tomato sauce/ BBQ sauce/ Tomato Relish ( you'r choice ) 
- 2 D of beaten egg ( 4 teaspoon ) 
 1 D = 2 teaspoon 
 2 D = 4 teaspoon 
- 1/4 salt or pepper 
Some pinched of mixed herbs 

Fillings:
Lettuce
Tomato 
Pineapple rings 
Pickled Gherkins 
Cheese
Beetroot 
And 2 buns or bread rolls 

Before we get those ingredients and put them to the bowl, we have to talk to our pair which want they want and both of us need to agree.

Steps:
- After putting all of the ingredient to the bowl and also the meat, use a pork and give them a good mixed but also be careful and hold the bowl. ( you need some speed when your doing it ) 
- After doing that wet your hands with a cold water and divide the patty with your pair and make sure they both have the same amount of meat, when you both think it was divided equally shape your patty into a circle shape.
-  Put it onto a baking paper and flatten it, the put it into the freezer over night.

-  After waiting put your oven on Fan Bake 180 degree Celsius, then put your patties inside and wait for another 10 minutes.
- When your waiting for it to finished, prepare your fillings like the sauces, tomato, etc.
- If the times is up turn over your patties and cook it again for another 5 minutes.
- After doing everything and the patties are done, cut your bun into half and put the fillings and you can assemble it in your own way. 
- Of course lastly enjoy it ! 

My opinion:
When I finished assembling my burger I'm surprised that it will that big even though the buns are kinda small but putting them all together make it more presentable and big, I decide to eat it because it will be more tastier if it was hot. When I took my first bite I was actually shocked that it will taste like that, because I never thought that putting those ingredients on the meat will taste gross/disgusting but I  was wrong because it was amazing. The patty was really juicy and really tender, I was happy that our patties taste really delicious. I was thankful that my group was really helpful, and they are always kind.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.