Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2020

Misunderstood Stepmother

 Kia Ora everybody, today I will show you folks my work for my Drama class. The absolute first thing we need to do is to make a passage that clarify my job on the divider which is the " Misunderstood Stepmother ". I simply need to compose and act like I was in the story,and tell my observers my activity. So here is my passage and the picture of my monologue. 

Role: I am being Lady Tremaine a.k.a Cinderella's stepmother.I'm 35 years of age and the genuine mother of Anastasia and Drizella Tremaine. I generally do the errands and I abhor living with this young lady Cinderella, she has an inclination that she is the manager here and I'm truly tired of it. I'm truly tired of living here in this house where I need to deal with 3 girls.And I am truly near my little girls yet I was not near Cinderella, and rather I was unfeeling to her.(my voice is kinda furious and terrible sound)I like to consistently do my cosmetics, setting off to a stunner shop since I should be immaculate regular. What's more, I love to rest and rest however that young lady wouldn't let me have a tranquil rest. I truly prefer to lie. That is the reason right now what I'm letting you know folks are on the whole bogus, similar to I'm continually being so unfeeling to Cinderella I cause her to do all the errands and on the off chance that she didn't tail me I will HURT HER PHYSICALLY!. I just appreciated dealing with her like that since she was so innocent,kind and great which I truly abhor the most. In any case, at long last I learned not to be merciless to her since she is likewise my little girl despite the fact that she is from an alternate mother, and furthermore I need to do the errands in the house as opposed to requesting that Cinderella do it.

Picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.