Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

The Vanish - Writing

Kia Ora everybody, today I will be sharing you my composing work that took me 8 weeks to compose. There's a ton steps to follow before we compose our genuine story, it was really stressing but however I've done it and finish it. Here is a short outline about my story " The Vanish", and here is also the drawing of the setting and my villain character.

Banshee she is 15 years of age, and her spirit is pondering around the relinquished refuge. At that point Teressa who is additionally 15 years of age, she is an old companion of Banshee. She planned something truly awful for Banshee and she is the reason for Banshee's demise. Mayla, long term old young lady who got valiant and helped Teressa go up against Banshee's spirit in the shelter. Every one of them had a battle, and let me reveal to you that arrangement went poorly..

Story LINK: LINK 

First part of the story: Obscurity is everywhere, entryways and dividers of this room are splitting. Enormous raindrops are falling through the openings of the rooftop. Banshee Dougenis is 15 years of age, and she’s constantly confined and lonely. Her hair is long as a tree, eyes are always dark like a crow, dresses are all bloody. Her Soul is wandering around the area of asylum, yes that’s true and probably her dead body is still hanging in a quiet room because she’s an unknown person.

Drawing :

          

What am I proud of, and what do I need to work on? 

I'm proud that I get to finished the story today, and also I'm really proud of myself when I draw those character and setting of my story. The last thing that I'm proud of is making the story interesting, and made the audience entertain. The thing that I need to work on, is to make sure that some of my words are past tense and always make sure to put punctuation. 


1 comment:

  1. Hello Lhysette
    I really like your story because there are a lot of describing words in it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.