Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2020

Communication Challenge

Kia Ora everybody, today in our science class we did some pleasant things such us how to speak with one another without talking however sending a few messages. First we have to pick which correspondence from we have to do like the banner sign, morse code, or double code and be in a little gathering like 4. At that point we as a whole need to separate in a couple one group is sending the message and one group is getting them, and think about what is the word. My group and I picked twofold code since we believe that it was anything but difficult to utilise and do, what is binary code? This code in each computerised PCs there are just two potential states, off and on, and that represented by 0 and 1. Decimals framework utilises 10 digits , every one of them speak to the intensity of 10, at that point in binary framework every digit position speak to the intensity of 2. So all together the paired code signal is a progression of electrical heartbeat that speak to numbers, characters,etc. 

Before we start doing it, we created a flag that has 1, and 0 on the other side. At the point when we did this we have to pick a word and attempt to utilise the twofold code, and fortunately this work and we had some good times doing this. At times when one gathering is sending the message we were experiencing some difficulty, since certain numbers were multiplying. Still I had some good times learning the paired code.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.