Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2020

Healthy lifestyle

 Kia Ora everyone, today in our health class we talked about the four foods group. Like meat, milk, grains and the most usual one fruit and vegetables. Our task was to create a meat plan for 1 day that include all of the necessary amounts for each food group. So in fruits and vegetables we need at least 3 servings of veges and 2 servings of fruits. Then in grain foods we need 6 servings each day, dairy products we need at least 2 servings of them. Lastly for protein we need 2 servings of them. So here my healthy plan for a day. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.