Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

Incredible Group making.

 Since last term we did our own fantasy world with my group Celine, Bianca and Andrew. We have world name Dolphins rock river mountain, do you know why our world name is like this because we combined our world name has. We have fun doing it, and also we try our abilities to finished it today and to make properly. We also try to make our world script for it, when we finished it we make our video that explain it why we have it, and a reason for it. 

We have.. 
Ice Mountain
Yellow trees 2x
Village corals 
The 14 rocks river
Dolphins 2x

  And here the video that we made. Hope you enjoy it.







Thank you guys for watching my video and see you next time and I hope you don't forgte to give me a positive feedback BYE......

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.