Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

My incredible D.L.O fractions.

Hi everyone, welcome to another blog post. This blog is about my fractions video, so they are different activity questions to answer. And there are 24 students in the class. If Mrs McLachlan takes 1/4 of these class out to do job, but the question is how many children will that be??? The answer is to use repeated addition of 6+6+6+6 =24 because half of 12 is 6, and Mrs McLachlan has a fun activity to do because she is giving a easy one to challenging one to see if our thinking brain is on to do the fun activity question. I have my awesome buddy Sophia we work hard to get the answer for the question. That is all I have today for my blog post about incredible D.L.O. 
Wait here is my Video that I did.




Thank you guys again and see you next time. Bye and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.