Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

MY THREE LITTLE PIGS STORY.

 Hi guys, I have been doing this since last few days and we're working about the PROTAGONIST and ANTAGONIST  in the Three little pig story.    The Protagonist is main character in the story and Antagonist is the villain.

The Protagonist in the story is the three little pig and Antagonist is the big bad wolf, and after we finished reading the story of the little pigs we read the real story if it, and the Protagonist is the big bad wolf and the Antagonist is the pigs. 
 Here what I've done.

   
Thank you guys,and don't forget to give me a helpful and thoughtful feedback. BYE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.