Pages

Thursday 16 August 2018

My wondering of Three little pig.

 I've doing this task for a past few days in reading, but this time we're talking about what do you think happened in the story of 'Three little pigs' and 'The true story of Three little pigs'  . I have trying to think my thought that happened in past of the story, and I make my own Google drawing that showing my thoughts and combined the other words to make it more Pacific. I'm wondering why the mother pig want here son to live on their own is it because the mother pig is hiding something that she doesn't want to tell to his sons.??? 


I hope you enjoy my wonderings  about the story and I hope you give me a positive, thoughtful feedback. BYE..

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.