Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

My three fairy tales

 Hi guys, for this blog post is a about the Venn Diagram three fairy tales. We also started reading the "Three little pigs", "Jack and the beanstalk" and the last one that we read for a fast few days was "Goldilocks and the three bears" after we read all of these story Miss Mclachlan make the first Venn diagram that include the two story to see if there is any match on those and now we trying to finished to make our Three fairy tales, and I'm trying to combined the two stories if there is any other word that is a same sentence. We have fun doing it and here is the Venn Diagram that I'm talking.



Thank you guys for exploring my Three fairy tales story, see you next time fro my another blog post. Don't forget to give me a thoughtful and helpful feedback. BYEEEE.....

2 comments:

  1. Afternoon Lhysette, I found it interesting looking at your venn diagram and noticing the similarities between the 3 stories. I remember reading those stories to Sam (my daughter) and sometimes I have even read them to the children in the younger classes at school.Out of the 3 stories you read, which one was your favorite and why? Have a good afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Cassidy, thank you for looking at my Venn diagram, I really appreciate it.When you ask me a question I just want to say maybe all of them because I'm really enjoying what happened at the ending because it's all happy ending at the end, but one of them was not a happy ending that was the story about Goldilocks. Thank you again Mrs Cassidy, Have a awesome day. Bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.