Pages

Thursday 9 August 2018

Two kids in the darkest night.

Kumusta, I have a piece of a work in my Hotspot docs writing story I have been doing this since May 9 2018 term 2 , I wrote this story about the two kids in the danger in the darkest night. Here is my Story that I'm telling you, but I kinda not finished the story but anyway I hope you enjoy my story.

At night in my house it was so dark and the light is blinking……
I invited my friend to go to my house to play because I was bored that day because my mom and my dad was busy.


That day before  my friend come my mom told me not to go outside because it was a stormy day at morning and the
cloud was so dark like your in the haunted house, so my friend not came because she know that it stormy day that
day. In the morning I woke up and  I stand up to go down the stairs and there no one there and called my mom
‘ Mom, Mom , Mommmmmmm!!!!!!!!!


I saw a note in the table and said “ go to shop and your mom is there” I’m terrified to go to go to the shop and
suddenly someone knocking the door and I said who’s there and I slowly open the door and it only my friend
she holding a note  like the same of my one and she said “ come with me to go to the shop.
I said “ why?  Because my mom was there I know your mom was there.
How do you know? stop talking right now because our family is in danger.
“ But how? Because I know  that shop that we talking about today is bit far in out city………

“ Yes I know”

Thank you for reading my blog post, don't forget to give me a thoughtful and helpful feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.